Your Recovery Starts Here
New Leaf Recovery Center Can Help
Entrance into New Leaf Recovery Center
Planning For Admission
The admission process isn’t as difficult as many people think. Our staff is here to make the process as simple as possible. The first step in recovery is actually coming into our center, so we have streamlined the process to ensure a simple, stress free admittance.
Anyone entering into New Leaf Recovery Center must be:
- A minimum of 18 years of age
- Meet the DSm-V criteria for Substance Use Disorder
- Not have extensive mental health issues
- Have fatal health conditions such as cancer or AIDS
What To Bring To Treatment
Here is a simple of list of items to bring with you to treatment.
- Comfortable clothing (7 pairs)
- Clothing for Gym and outdoor activites
- Tennis Shoes/Sneakers
- Slippers or flip-flops
- Toiletries (Must be in clear containers)
- Money for personal use (Cash is easier than card)
- Cigarettes (for smokers)
- Books both fiction and non-fiction are highly recommended
Turn A New Leaf
Effective, evidence based rehab center that provides long-term sobriety. Call today!